- 150000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- 5000-10000 L
Backed by 20 years of experience, we offer premium quality & wide range of HDPE spiral storage tanks. These HDPE tanks are available in any cylindrical vertical, cylindrical horizontal, square & rectangular shapes. Our High Density Polyethylene tanks are manufactured by Chemical Grade imported and 100% virgin raw Material. Manufactured by unique process of "Winding" these tanks are ideal for storage of diverse range of chemicals, effluents and other corrosive materials.
- VERTICAL PROFILE TANK
- HORIZONTAL PROFILE TANK
- RECTANGULAR PROFILE TANK
- CONICAL BOTTOM PROFILE TANK
Capacity : 0.5 KL to 60 KL
Diameters : 300 mm to 3600 mm
[in mm : 300, 350, 460, 560, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1600, 1840, 1900, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2550, 2700, 3000, 3600]
Length : Upto 6000 mm. even longer on special request.
Introducing new Diameters in late 2012 : [ 1400, 1500, 1700, 1800, 3300, 4000 mm ]
HDPE Spiral Storage Tanks Features:
- H.D.P.E./P.P. Sleeves irrect by spiral wind procession
- Resistant high temperatures
- Higher resistance against chemical and corrosion & toxic elements
- Extremely light in weight, so that easy to move & install
- Resistance to abrasion
- Resistance to degradation and no electrolytic
- With fitting like flanged inlets & outlet float level indicator man. Hole & Its cover etc., As per customer's requirement.
Difference Between "JET PROFILE TANK" & "MOULDING TANK"
JET PROFILE TANK
Made with HDPE PE-80 / PE-100 Extrusion grade material Which Is best for chemicals storage tank.
Made with LDPE + LLDPE Roto Moulding Grade Material. Which Is useful in water storage tank Only.
Made by unique spiral winding system
Made by simple rotational molding systems.
Different shell thickness gradation, bottom shell pressure & temperatures.
Even wall thickness throughout, bottom wall can not withstand high.
Different shell thickness as different cross section.
Uniform wall thickness at different cross section.
Shell thickness & bottom thickness is different, so high strength at bottom is flat.
wall thickness & bottom thickness always is same. So weak in bottom. Bottom is uneven.
Higher strength due to profile winding around shell.
Lesser strength due to no winding around wall.
It can be manufacture in any intricate or complicate shape.
Not possible to manufacture intricate or complicate shape.
All accessories like flanged inlets, outlets, valves, float level indicators, manhole and its cover etc, can be provided to customers specification.
Accessories can not be provided to customers specification.
Accessories are provided with high strength due to extrusion welding grade material.
Accessories are Provided with weak strength due to moulding grade material
Service life is lot of times higher than moulding tank.
Service life is very less.
There is no need of repairing, in the case if damaged then it can repaired leak proof.
Repairing can not be leak proof & in many Cases it can not be repairable.
Impact strength is Very high, so it can not burst at shell or bottom.
Impact strength is very low so it can be burst repeatedly.
HDPE Spiral Tank Advantages:
- Good corrosion resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Good resistance to weathering
- Light weight
- Good insulating qualities
- Less maintenance/repairs time
- Easy installation
Applications areas of HDPE Tank:
- Acid and chemical storage tanks
- Transport vessels
- Acid pickling tanks
- Vacuum and pressure tanks
- Water treatment tanks
- Reaction vessels
- Scrubber re-circulating tanks
- Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Western Union, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 50 Per Month
- 2-3 Week
- Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Asia
- All India
Plot No.1225, Phase III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India