- 5000.00 - 35000.00 INR
Owing to our experience and skills in this sector, we have been successfully engaged in manufacturing and supplying Cast Iron Ebonite Rubber Lined Pump. Offered to the clients in various specifications, these ebonite pumps can be custom made as per the needs and requirements of the clients. At our premises, we have manufactured these Cast Iron Ebonite Rubber Lined Pumps in such a manner that it gives reliable performance under the most serve conditions with minimum maintenance cost.
Available in a range of Three Models, developed with a main objective of attaining higher levels of corrosion resistance durability & interchangeability.
Our Pump is available as a 3H.P. & 5H.P. & 7.5H.P. with minimum 2000 ltr/hr. capacity & working up to maximum 40 ltr/hr.
- Less Expensive & Most ideal pumps than other Pumps like as a P.P./ S.S. Pumps.
- No requirement of foundation so easy to installation.
- No lay out design cost due to standard dimensions.
- Easy to servicing of damaged parts like as a bearing, Impiller, & Casing.
- Having maximum lift up solid particles due to open Type Impiller.
- Pumps sat on heavy duty iron Channel Frame.
- Lining Material: Natural rubber, Hard/Soft Ebonite, Neoprene, Hypalon, Butyl
- Construction: All wet end parts coming in contact with liquid pumped are either lined on cast iron or made appropriate corrosion resistance Non-metalics
- Drive: JET pumps are mainly arranged coupling drive from a motor or V belt drive on request
- Frame: Heavy duty iron channel and pumps launched on it
- Impeller: Open type rubber lined impeller handling maximum solid particles with out load on pump's efficiency.
- Shaft: EN-9 or SS 316
- Sleeve: Alloy 20, Ceramic, FRP
- Ball Bearing: Inboard bearing is pressed on shaft (EN-9/SS 316) and is free to float axially in frame carries radial load only. Outboard bearing is shouldered red and locked on shaft with lock nut and washer, and in bearing housing to carry radial and any unbalanced thrust load. All bearing fits are precision bored.
- Gland Packing: Pumps are fitted with gland packing compatible with the liquid to be handled.
- Economical compared to P.P/S.S. Pumps
- Easy installation-No requirement of foundation
- No layout design cost due to standard dimensions
- Easy servicing of damaged parts like bearings, impeller, casing etc.
- Maximum capacity to lift up solid particles due to open type impeller
- Pumps set on heavy duty iron channel frame
- 10 Mt3/hr to 40 Mt3/hr
- Head up to 20 Mts
- Liquid column
Rubber lined pumps are used in following applications
- Hydrochloric acid at all concentrations
- Dilute sulphuric acid
- Pigment slurries
- Lime slurry/Milk of lime
- Phosphoric Acid solutions
- Inorganic salt solutions
- Electroplating salt solution
- Water treatment chemicals
- Alkali solutions
- Paper stock
- Industrial Effluents
- Ore Slurries
- Acidic Slurries
- Abrasive slurries
- Sea water
- Salt water disposal
- Dyes and chemical industry
- Mining industry
- Fertilizers industry
- Steel industry
- Cement industry
- Paper industry
- Sugar industry
Plot No.1225, Phase III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India